Support Workers - The Croft CommunityPermanent roles £8.40 per hour Overnight payments and employee health benefits Paid NISCC
Diamond Medical are currently seeking Support Workers for our client, The Croft Community, to work in Bangor, Co. Down
These are permanent roles for 28.75 and 30.33 hours and will suit anyone seeking part time employment.
Opening in 1983 The Croft Community has 8 residential places providing care in the communal house, 34 tenants in Supported Living accommodation, enabling a more independent life style, 7 respite places in the recently opened Lodge, which was designed to accommodate some wheelchair bound clients, and which serves around 100 families. Our client also provides a very successful Day Care service offering meaningful activities for 27 folk from the community and the wider community.
You will work in a supported living setting and will be part of a three week rota scheme which includes morning, evenings, weekends and overnights. You will provide support while adhering to the ethos of:
- Respect each other and all around us
- Dignity in all we do
- Open & Honest in our dealings
- Responsible for our actions
- “Can do” Attitude to go beyond what we imagined
- Collaborate with others to achieve greater things
On offer is
- £8.40 per hour as well as overnight payments
- An hourly enhancement to cover working public/bank holidays
- Paid NISCC Registration and Yearly Subscription Renewal
- Employee health benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
You Must Have:
- 6 months paid/volunteer experience in a care setting, working with individuals who display challenging behaviours.
- Flexibility as the role involves 24-hour cover on a rota basis including evenings, night duty, weekends and Bank Holidays as required
- Possess a full current driving licence for a minimum of two years and undertake driving duties as and when required
- The ability to work in a team, communicate effectively and ability to work on own initiative
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Diamond Medical by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Call me, Wes McCullough, directly on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447.
If interested in making a career move and want access to my other clients, send me your CV and call for a chat. My clients are always willing to accept CV’s from talented & career minded people. Your CV will never leave my office without your permission.
YOUR DETAILS WILL BE TREATED IN A CONFIDENTIAL MANNER WITH DIAMOND RECRUITMENT GROUP.