Support Workers - Camphill Community GlencraigSupport Workers Camphill Community Glencraig £17,000 Permanent full time
Diamond Medical are currently seeking a large volume of Support Workers exclusively for our client, Camphill Community Glencraig
All roles with Camphill are permanent full time
- Opened in September 1954, Glencraig was the first Camphill Community established in Northern Ireland. Camphill Community Glencraig's main aim is to care for and support each individual's unique potential, fostering choice, self esteem and independence. Camphill is also set in a stunning, picturesque environment spanning around 100 acres of land, offering something completely different and unique in the care sector.
- You will play an essential role as a Support Worker providing a unique approach to supporting children, young people and adults living with physical, learning and behavioural disabilities. As a Support Worker you will understand the uniqueness of every individual and adopt a person centered approach. Welcoming inclusivity, you'll build relationships through trust, reliability, a professional attitude as well as leading by example.
On offer is
- Salary of £17,000 per year with annual incremental pay increases
- The opportunity to be Makaton trained
- Organisation Pension
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme after a qualification period
- A commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Staff Recognition & Reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Be NISCC registered or obtain NISCC registration within 6 months’ of appointment
- Be fully flexible to work shifts on a rota basis including evenings and weekends
- Have 6 months experience in a caring and/or educational support field, preferably working with people with a physical, learning or behavioural disability
- Be willing to perform a wide range of duties including personal care
- Holding a Level 2 in Health and Social Care or above
- Holding a full driving licence
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV immediately to Wes McCullough at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me, Wes McCullough, directly on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447.
YOUR DETAILS WILL BE TREATED IN A CONFIDENTIAL MANNER WITH DIAMOND RECRUITMENT GROUP.