Support Care Workers - Co. DownSupport Care Workers Bangor Permanent Full Time
Diamond Medical are currently seeking Support Care Workers for our client Northern Ireland Institute for the Disabled
These are permanent full time roles
- In existence for 140 years, the NIID is a leading and well-established provider of care for people with Learning and Physical Disabilities. NIID provide a wide range of services to enable people with disabilities. With a current headcount of around 90 staff, NIID are also undergoing expansion into 2019 so this is an excellent chance to join a supportive charity with modern state of the art facilities, based in leafy Bangor and only a few minutes away from the picturesque North Down coastline.
- You will provide client focused care based on NIID’s five key themes in a safe environment, promoting openness, transparency, and team-work. While providing an excellent standard of support, you’ll also have the chance to help and encourage clients to participate in a wide range of activities, so this is an extremely varied, challenging and rewarding role.
You Salary & Benefits Package
- Salary of up to £16,000 based in experience and qualifications *SALARY UNDER CONSIDERATION*
- 28 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to superb training and continued personal development
- Have at least 6 months experience in a paid, voluntary or personal capacity of providing care
- Be fully flexible to cover a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and overnights on a rota basis
- Be comfortable with varying levels of personal care and challenging behaviours
- Hold current NISCC registration, or obtaining this within 6 weeks of appointment
**Holding a Level 2 or Level 3 in Health and Social Care will be very advantageous**
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Diamond Medical by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Call me, Wes McCullough, directly on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447.
If interested in making a career move and want access to my other clients, send me your CV and call for a chat.
YOUR DETAILS WILL BE TREATED IN A CONFIDENTIAL MANNER WITH DIAMOND RECRUITMENT GROUP.