Support Assistants - West BelfastSupport Assistants West Belfast £16912 Permanent Full Time
Diamond Medical are currently seeking Support Assistants for our client to work in West Belfast
These roles are permanent full time and our client is a leading charity in Northern Ireland specialising in supporting people with disabilities, autism and brain injuries.
- For over 75 years, our client is unrivalled in providing support to people with disabilities, autism and brain injuries. Specialising in a person centred approach based around the individual needs of each person, our client is committed to deliver across Northern Ireland, supporting children and adults to fully integrate in their communities. Working to core values, our client believes in a vision of an inclusive society for all.
- Working in a bright, modern and vibrant state of the art facility in leafy surroundings, you will provide the highest standard of person centred support and care to people and deliver our client's mission of providing quality support, care and accommodation to service users by upholding the organisation’s values of commitment, excellence, diversity, accountability and respect.
On offer is
- Salary of £16,912 and pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- A variety of hours available
- Staff recognition & reward incentives aligned to high standards of performance
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Investor in People Champion with commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Understand the values and have the character to be a Support Worker
- Hold current NISCC registration (if not registered, agree to register within 6 months of appointment)
- Ideally hold a QCF/NVQ Level 2 or above in Health and Social Care
- Have 6 months experience of providing care/support in the last two years
- Be fully flexible to cover a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends
- Have excellent communication and verbal skills
- Be comfortable with personal care
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV immediately to Wes McCullough at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me, Wes McCullough, directly on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447.
YOUR DETAILS WILL BE TREATED IN A CONFIDENTIAL MANNER WITH DIAMOND RECRUITMENT GROUP.