Stores OperativeWe are currently recruiting a Stores Operative for our client a busy manufacturing company based in Portadown
Stores Operative required in Portadown in Co Armagh, Northern Ireland.
Duties will include
- Movement of materials within stores/warehouse: Receiving and storage
- Service customers both internal and external with the issuing of materials;
- Supporting material changes within the business;
- Cycle counting of materials;
- Operating forklift;
- Update computer systems
- General housekeeping duties as required;
- Comply with all relevant Health & Safety requirements.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a stores role
- Fork truck driving experience and a valid counterbalance forklift truck licence
- Basic knowledge of using a PC
- Good communications skills at all levels
- Willing to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Have good numeracy skills and good attention to detail;
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
This is a temporary ongoing role
Day Shift 8am to 5pm Mon to Thurs & 8am to 1pm Fri
£8.67 per hour
To apply for the position of Stores Operative, please forward your CV to Julie McCrory at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Julie at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 90 558000. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Stores Person, Stores Operative, Forklift Driver, Warehouse Operative