Process ControllerProcess Controller required for my client, a large printing and packaging company based in East Belfast
- Previous experience based within a similiar role
- Good attention to detail
- Methodical approach with the ability to work of own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work various shift patterns
- Basic computer skills
- Good team worker
- Conducting final release checks on products in accordance with customer specified quality standards and completing necessary documentation.
- Preparing Certificate of Conformance for issue to customer with delivery or via e-mail as required.
- Identifying and reporting internal non-conformities to Quality Control Manager for investigation.
- Assisting in investigation of internal non-conformances and customer complaints when required.
- In conjunction with the Quality Control Manager co-ordinate and monitor the inspection process.
- Assist in the management and inspection of customer returns or product that has been quarantined as a result of an internal or external complaint.
- Assist in the decision making of quality related issues at production floor level in conjunction with Process Managers.
- Implement random process checks as necessary
- Conducting off-line process testing as determined by customer requirements (e.g. Datalase testing)
- Inputting data relating to off-line testing onto system and generating Certificate of Analysis if required by customer
- Incoming inspection of outworked product
- Communicating quality defects detected during inspection process to the relevant departments as appropriate
- Monitoring new accounts from receipt of first order to delivery by liaising directly with the sales, production and despatch to ensure that all requirements are fulfilled, checks completed and the quality of product is satisfactory for release to the customer.
- Maintaining accurate records and ensuring an effective filing system for all data associated with the IMS system.
- Conduct audits in a timely manner and in accordance with ISO 9001, PS 9000, BRCIOP and any other standard the company may attain.
- Assisting in the provision of any necessary training in relation to inspection, quality standards or the IMS system.
- Assisting in Quality Improvement Teams when required.
- Comply with all relevant company procedures relating to Quality, Hygiene, Pharmaceutical, Chain of Custody, Environmental and any other Standard that the Company may wish to introduce.
- Comply fully with Health & Safety regulations and procedures.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by the Departmental Manager for the smooth operation of the department / business.
Rate of pay: £8.21/hr
Hours: Factory hours are 7am-7pm over 3 x 12 hour shifts on a 2, 3 or 4 shift pattern. The two shift patterns include Saturday morning. Rotas will be provided once personnel are on site
If you wish to apply for this role please e-mail Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 02896913694