ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANTAssistant Accountant required for Permanent Post in Ballymoney 37.5hpw - £18-£24K depending on experience
Assistant Accountant required in Ballymoney in Co Antrim, Northern Ireland.
As a Assistant Accountant this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing accounts team within one of Northern Ireland’s fastest growing companies. The successful candidate will be working within a busy accounts department ensuring the smooth running of the accounts function with the opportunity for personal growth and development within the role.
• Assist with the preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts.
• Assist the Finance Director and Accountants with the preparation of the annual statutory financial statements.
• Monthly bank reconciliations.
• Review and analyse Income statement expense accounts providing relevant feedback to appropriate departments.
• Assist with the VAT return submission and reconciliation.
• Assist with Budgeting/Forecasting and carrying out Variance analysis.
• Journal Entries as required (Accruals, Prepayments, Payroll etc.)
• Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
• Update and maintain fixed asset register.
• Develop internal accounting processes between relevant company departments.
• Assist in developing internal audit processes.
• Ad hoc duties to support the Finance Director.
To apply for the position of Assistant Accountant in Ballmoney you will meet the following essential criteria:
• A Degree in Accounting or other related discipline OR be a qualified Accounting Technician.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent IT Skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Be a problem solver with a can-do attitude.
• Be able to communicate verbally and orally in a professional manner with people both internally and externally.
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• High motivation levels and keenness to work as part of a successful team.
• A willingness to take on responsibility within the team.
• Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for the position of Assistant Accountant, please forward your CV to Louise at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. All CVs must be received by Friday 22nd February 2019 - 9am.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Louise at Diamond Recruitment Group on 028 25632223. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this job vacancy searching for the following related terms: Accounts, Accountant, Assistant Accounts, Assistant Accountant