Come to our Open Day in Portadown
Join our Portadown team in re-opening our newly refurbished office and learn about the range of opportunities available in Co. Down, Co. Armagh and Co. Fermanagh!
Diamond Recruitment have several vacancies available in Portadown, with immediate and upcoming starts. Come to our Open Registration Day at our Portadown office on Thursday 1st March to learn more about roles including:
- Customer Service Assistants
- Administration/Clerical Officers
- Library Assistant
Open Registration Day
2 - 4 Church St | Portadown | BT62 3LQ
Thursday 1st March
10AM - 12PM & 2PM - 4:30PM
To register your interest in these roles at the Open Day, please bring the following documents:
- National Insurance evidence: either the National Insurance card itself or an official document with your NI number printed on it (for example a P45, P60 or a letter from the Jobs & Benefits office).
- Passport, EU Photographic Identity card, or long birth certificate
- Bank details (Account name, number, sort code). This can either be a bank statement or a bank card if this information is displayed.
- Names and contact telephone numbers of 2 references, 1 of whom must be your most recent/current employer.
Please also ensure you have emailed us your CV in advance as a Word Document.